Blog Archive

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wars Of The Last Century

The only reason we even need to consider the merits of these wars is because of all the far-flung commitments we have made throughout our integration into a global government run by international plutocrats.

I don't like their chess board, I don't like how they move the pieces. I'd like to turn the clock back a long way.

I don't feel like many of these wars would have been sold to Americans of the 1700's or 1800's, but over the last century, we have been conditioned through fearmongering and propaganda to believe that we have an investment in everything that happens good or bad around the globe.

I don't like being trained for life as a 'global citizen', because I don't have the tools I need as a citizen to control a global government. It seems obvious to me that we are just being used. We got rich and powerful as a nation very fast, and that made us the object of international envy. They couldn't conquer us on our soil so they did the next best thing: they conquered us by maneuvering us into life as the 'world's superpower'- a role we should have never desired, which has thrust us into too many dubious, budget-busting wars that have killed too many of our young people and made victims of our war machine everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment